Members of the Zonta Club of Hanalei are committed to the support and well-being of our community and world. We strive to improve the status of women and children , and uphold the objectives of Zonta International.
Entities have the opportunity to be selected to receive funding and/or assistance through our hands-on service projects program in which we provide volunteers to work on community projects. Further information and an Application for Funding or Service must be completed for consideration.
Proceeds from our fundraisers and private donors have enabled our club to provide financial assistance to individuals and entities on Kauai and around the globe.
Recent recipients include:
- Kauai women – annual scholarship awards
- The YWCA of Kauai for its Women’s Shelter (YWCA Kaua’i)
- St. Williams Church Outreach Program – holiday gifts, book shelf unit and ongoing donations
- Guild Backpack Program (Guild Backpack Brigade)
- Ohana Oasis – Helping parents heal and move forward after losing a child (Ohana Oasis)
- Holiday food baskets and gifts for local families in need
- Kauai Independent Food Bank Backpack Program. (KIFB Backpack Program)
- Malama Kaua’i Flood Relief (Malama Kaua’i Flood Relief)
- Malama Pono Health Services (Malama Pono Health Services)
- Hale O’Pio (Hale Opi’o)
- Numerous international causes through (Zonta International)